Honest Reviews For Your Favorite iPhone Games

Support Our Sponsors

Aqueduct Exclusive Preview!!

I'm not really a fan of puzzle games as I prefer to be entertained, rather than have to think. However, the Kieffer Bros. have changed my perspective, and furthermore turned me on to a new genre of gaming.
I have seen the light, so to speak, and Aqueduct has become my saving grace. The three man game studio based in Appleton is well known for creating well polished and highly addictive puzzle games for the iPhone, and this is sure to follow suite.

Aqueduct is a new addictive puzzler that combines sliding puzzle mechanics with pipe connecting mechanics. The result is nothing less than amazing. Check out the official trailer is below.




When we received the privilege of playing this game I was skeptical. I saw a very intriguing art style, but, as is the norm in my case, the art style only masks the horrible, the unoriginal, and the highly boring gameplay. Luckily enough, this was not the case. The game offers up a large amount of levels, some easy and some difficult, an addictive gameplay experience, and a fun atmosphere.

The objective is simple, arrange the pipes in such a way that restores the flow of water to the the other pipe. The idea may be simple, but the actual gameplay is not. Throughout each level there are obstacles that require you to think outside of the box. Immovable pipes, rocks, and warp points, to name a few. There are plenty of stages with many levels in each, providing hours of fun. I have to give this game 5  out of 5 as it truly represents polish and enjoyable gameplay. It's difficult to say anything negative about this game and I hope you all pick it up for $2.99 when it debuts on the AppStore! Also expect a full review when it goes live.





Kieffer Bros Facebook
Kieffer Bros Twitter
Kieffer Bros Blog

1 comment:

Copyright © 2010 AppTapper Reviews