Honest Reviews For Your Favorite iPhone Games

Support Our Sponsors

WordZynga

I find myself screaming WordZynga more than anyone person should, and that's because this app is a mixture orFamily Feud, and Scrabble. The new word game from MT Apps that combines my favorite t.v. show and board game into one amazing app!!
WordZynga, such a fun word, and it makes for even a more fun game. It’s like Family Feud mixed with Scrabble. You’re given a certain amount letters from a word, and it’s your job to guess the word that awards the most points. However, this is not as easy as it seems, not in the least. For some words there are over 300 possibilities. Now I’m no dictionary aficionado so I can easily say that this game will challenge you every step of the way.

It’s addictive. I don’t know why I find myself so attracted to this game, it could be the simple yet fun atmosphere the developers have created, or the well made UI, or even the challenge I face playing it. What ever the reason is, it has me hooked and I end up playing this game A LOT more than I should be. However, there is a downside though that I find beyond extreme in terms of annoyance, and that is the fact that the keyboard layout is not QWERTY!!!! As a moonlight journalist and a daytime programmer, I am always on my keyboard and I am very uncomfortable with any other layout other than QWERTY. A few hours (or days) and this issue could be fixed. This issue is something that would easily deter consumers from purchasing this game, to me, this is a huge problem, and it needs to be fixed. But sometimes I get distracted by the numerous amount of backgrounds. Like frogs and fire, and denim cloth, etc.

MT Apps has, in my opinion, created an experience worth far more than $.99. WordZynga is fun, easy to use and navigate, and provides hours of endless word-guessing-frustration causing fun. WordZynga is available now for $.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 AppTapper Reviews